Newspack is designed to serve the needs of small and mid-sized digital news publishers by sparing them the burden of developing and maintaining their own tech stack.
- Free migration
- Staging site
- Technical and design support
A robust CMS
- Dynamic, customizable home page
- Easy-to-build landing pages
- Full-featured story pages
- Templates for multimedia storytelling
- Integrated newsletter tools
- Optimized for mobile performance
Integrated revenue tools
- Robust, easy-to-use advertising tools
- Audience segmentation and messaging
- Frictionless newsletter signup
- Integrated payment systems
- Metered paywall, tiered subscription
- Each publisher has a designated Technical Account Manager
- Access to our Slack-based help channel
- Exclusive site for documentation and demonstration videos
- Periodic business check-ins
- On-call support for site down or publishing interruptions
Join the growing network
of publishers using Newspack.
No two Newspack sites look alike. Give your site its own brand identity. You bring your design ideas, and our team will help you implement them.
Advanced advertising system
Manage your ad inventory, create sponsored content, and enable premium programmatic solutions like AdX and header bidding.
Our payment processing options for donations, memberships, and ecommerce remove the technical stress of digital revenue.
Bring your newsroom’s online shop with you to Newspack. Whether the assets are tangible or digital-only, manage all of your inventory in one place.
Author newsletters directly in the CMS, and integrate with leading providers, including Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and Constant Contact.
Hosting and infrastructure
This includes 200 GB storage, CDN, edge caching, security scanning, backups, automatic updates, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
See top-line metrics from Stripe, GA4, Google Ad Manager, and more — in a single interface, benchmarked against your peers.
Built-in search, SEO, auto social sharing, commenting, and distribution among connected publications gets your content where it needs to be.
Publish custom business listings, events, or obituaries.
Federated site options
Support for affiliated sites includes ability to share and republish content among your sites, aggregate user and transaction data across your brands, sign in network-wide, and create brand-specific sections.
Complimentary site migration
Whether you’re migrating to Newspack from an existing WordPress site or another CMS, there are no setup fees or hidden onboarding costs. (Although for rare, more advanced sites, we may ask to negotiate shared migration costs)
Get discounted rates for Parse.ly analytics and BlueLena audience development and revenue-growth services.
Continuous product development
Newspack is dedicated to providing the best solutions to the digital challenges of small to mid-size newsrooms. We never stop building and iterating, with an eye toward the future.